Marinated peanuty chicken satay skewers - tender and juicy, with a lightly charred finish - served with a sweet peanut sauce. Even with a bit of marinating time it is super quick and easy! Our Kare-Kare sauce provides instant flavor and saves time so that you can prepare this perfect summertime grilled dish and have more time to spend with folks you care about.
1) Prepare 8 wooden skewers (soaked in water to prevent burning)
2) Place the sliced chicken breast in a large bowl with the rest of the chicken marinade ingredients, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 min (overnight is recommended)
3) In a separate bowl, combine all Satay Sauce ingredients and mix until blended
4) Take the skewers out of the water and give them a shake to remove excess water, then thread the chicken strips onto the skewers, and place the skewers on a plate.
5) Place the skewers on the grill and cook for 8-10 minutes brushing with a little Satay Sauce on each side. Grill until golden brown and chicken is fully cooked.
6) Top the skewers with fresh cilantro & peanuts. Add slices of chili for a fiery kick. Serve with the remaining Satay Sauce as a side dip. Enjoy!
Best served with coleslaw, cornbread, or other favorited BBQ side dish and an ice cold beverage. Enjoy! - jake