ONE PAN Filipino Sizzling Sisig
The ultimate Filipino street food dish that pairs perfectly with cold beer. Crispy flavorful pork joins spicy chili and the lemon for a happy-hour flavor explosion.
- 1 Fila Manila Adobo Sauce & Marinade
- 2 lb. of finely minced sautéed pork fillets
- 1 medium finely minced onion
- Red Thai chili peppers
- 1/2 cup of liver spread
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a hot skillet, combine 2 lb. of finely minced sautéed pork filets with 1 jar of Fila Manila Adobo Sauce. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer until protein is cooked and tender.
- Remove from heat and drain well, setting aside both the protein and separated liquid.
- Over a hot skillet, grill the protein until crispy and charred. Add finely minced onion, red Thai chili pepper, ½ cup of liver spread, and ½ cup of lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with limes, finely minced red onion and finely sliced red Thai chili pepper. Eat with rice or on its own, but we recommend to enjoy with ice-cold beer and friends!